|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||SMWZ644 ( 1 ) -10 ( 2 ) -DNB -JH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bags , Boxes , Carton , Pallet or As Customer Advice|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Nominal Pressure:||1.0 ( MPa )||Name:||Pneumatic Wear-proof Double Disc Valve|
|Temperature:||＜450℃||Max Test Press:||1.5 ( MPa )|
|DN1 X DN2:||250X300 , 300X350||Valve Body:||Cast Iron|
electromagnetic pulse valve,
pulse jet solenoid valve
SMWZ644 ( 1 ) -10 ( 2 ) -DNB -JH Pneumatic Wear - proof Double Discs Valve ( Pebble coal )
Model WZ644-10Q double-disc valve uses a double -disc sealing and sealing surfaces are made from wear-resistant alloy or ceramic. The seal is 100% airtight and the valve achieves a long service life , particularly in applications . Consequently , overall system reliability is increased dramatically .
When air is introduced into the upper cylinder port , the piston rod pushes the double-disc down and the valve is closed . When air is introduced into the lower cylinder port , the piston rod pushes the double-disc up and the valve is opened . Compression spring being placed between the discs and seal ring , forces the discs the discs against the seal ring , and also allow for discs vertical movement , which helps to compensate the thermal expansion and contraction of the parts and ensure an airtight seal under all conditions . When actuating the valve , the double-disc rotates to lap and polish the sealing surfaces . When product flows through the valve , any material entering the inner chamber is removed by vortex flow action . Hence , the valve is self-cleaning . Additional air purging can be provided to ensure clean-in-place performance . All these characteristics guarantee a long service lofe for the valve and increase the reliability of your system .
Any dust , powder , and granular products in coal-fired power plants , smelters , iron and steel plants , pharmaceutical and chemical industries .
Maximum-Operating Pressure : 1.0MPa
Maximum Test Pressure : 1.5MPa
Operating Temperature : ＜200℃
Leakage Test Pressure : 1.1MPa
Installation and Application
1. Prior to installation , make sure the pneumatic actuator is free of any defects like breakage and concave .
2. Make sure the joint flange , structural length , maximum operating pressure and nominal diameter are accorded with requirements .
3. During installation , not allowed to readjust studs and nuts that have been fastened originally . Align the center of two pipelines and valve diameter to be coaxial . Keep the flange surface flat . Uniformly apply force to tighten the bolt .
4. After installation , introduce air from the upper and lower cylinder ports to see whether the valve can be normally opened or closed .
5. Cheek the control switch ( if existing ) to see whether it is reliably fastened , whether its parameter is accorded with access power source , and whether it can correctly work under full opening and full closing conditions .
|Leakage in sealing surface||Dirt between disc and sealing surface||Remove the dirt|
|Damage to seal ring pairs||Repair or replace|
|Leakage in flange joint||The bolt is unevenly screwed||Evenly screw the bolt|
|Damage to the flange surface||Repair the flange surface|
|Damage to the spacer||Replace the spacer|
|Valve fails to be correctly opened or closed||Dust deposit||Remove dust regularly|
|Insufficient air pressure , severe leakage||Repair air supply pipeline|
|Pneumatic components have been aged and lost efficlency||Replace the damaged components|
|Leakage of stuffing box||The stuffing has been aged and severely worn||Replace the stuffing|
Installation dimension , outline drawing
|Model (A series)||DN||L||d||K||D||H||n-M||2-A|
Main Parts and Materials
|1||Valve body||Ductile iron||5||Connecting T-piece||Cast steel|
|2||Side valve body||Ductile iron||6||End cap||45#Steel|
|3||Sealing ring||Carbon steel + special alloy||7||Linking neck||Hodular cast iron|
|4||Dise||Carbon steel + special alloy||8||Pneumatic actuator aluminum||Aluminum cylinder|
Contact Person: Ina Chen